Do you want to find an email marketing service to easily engage with your audience and grow your business?
Email marketing is more powerful than ever in converting visitors into long-lasting customers. It helps you build relationships, create brand awareness, and increase sales and revenue.
However, making sure you have the right email marketing service will have a huge impact on the success of your campaigns.
Below, we’ve curated a list of the top email marketing services so you can pick the one that’s best for your business.
What to Look For in A Good Email Marketing Platform
There are around 4.6 billion active email users in the world. And on average, around 320 billion emails are sent out every day. That means each person receives about 69 emails every day including business, marketing, and spam emails.
It’s not easy to stand out in a crowded inbox. That’s why it’s so important to pick the right email service that will give you all the tools you need to make your campaigns a success.
When shopping for an email marketing service, here’s what we suggest keeping an eye out for:
- Beautiful templates to create engaging emails
- Customization options and an email builder that’s easy to use
- Options to create drip series and triggered emails to automate processes
- Support for bulk and broadcast emails
- High deliverability rate so emails go to the inbox and not the spam folder
- Contact segmentation to engage with subscribers based on what they are interested in
- Analytics and performance tracking to improve results
We’ve selected the platforms below based on these factors and we’ve also taken into account their cost so that you can decide whether they fit your budget.
1. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is hands down the best email marketing service in the industry. It comes with tons of customizable email templates and advanced tools to help you succeed with your email marketing campaigns.
When you get started, Constant Contact will ask you to choose your industry and previous email experience. Based on your selections, you’ll get customized content and promotion ideas that will help you level up your email marketing.
Constant Contact offers unmatched support with live chat, emails, and discussion forums. They also have a vast library of resources.
While most email marketing services offer 14-day free trial to test the service, Constant Contact gives you full access to their tools for 30 days.
- Easy to set up and use
- Detailed analytics reports to improve conversions
- Audience segmentation to target subscribers
- Other marketing tools for faster growth
- Automated campaigns and drip series
Sendinblue is an email and SMS marketing software designed to be simple for even an absolute beginner. You can get started with professional email marketing campaigns without prior experience.
SendinBlue has a drag and drop builder that lets you create stunning emails even if you don’t have any design skills.
Then you can organize your subscribers into segments. This allows you to target different groups with custom emails based on what they’re interested in.
This platform is great for businesses that want a quick and easy solution to email marketing.
- Marketing automation tools
- Smart segmentation
- AI-powered system to send emails at the perfect time
- Only pay for the emails you actually send
- A/B testing to find the best performing campaign
Drip is a popular email marketing platform with a focus on eCommerce stores.
It comes with built-in tools to improve customer acquisition and build profitable relationships.
Added to that, Drip is loaded with intelligent marketing automation making it more than just a typical email marketing service. It lets you have deeper conversations with your customers and send emails at the right time by understanding their purchase intent and behavior.
You can customize your messages based on behaviors like cart abandonment, first-time users, returning website visitors, people who clicked a link on your site, etc.
There’s also a ton of integrations so you can send text messages, display Facebook ads, and much more based on your customer workflow.
- Visual email builder
- Library of premade workflows and proven strategies
- Customizable lead generation forms
- Automations to nurture post-purchase customers
- A/B testing to optimize results
ConvertKit is the best email marketing tool for content creators like bloggers, podcasters, and YouTubers.
With ConvertKit, you can create attractive forms and send custom-tailored emails to individual subscribers.
ConvertKit also makes email automation easy for anyone to understand. For example, you can use their visual automation builder to create powerful automated email funnels that help you guide a visitor through a value journey.
- Beautiful landing pages, sign up forms, and link pages
- Intuitive email editor
- Powerful sales and email funnels
- Email rules and triggers for automation
- Segment and target customers
- Tons of marketing integrations
AWeber is one of the oldest and most popular lead generation services for small businesses. It comes with all the essential tools you need to grow your email list.
You can design email newsletters with stunning premade templates. There’s also a drag and drop builder to customize the templates to your liking.
AWeber also lets you automate email sequences to smoothen your workflow.
Best of all, you can integrate AWeber with your WordPress website, landing page builder, or optin form builder with ease.
AWeber support options include live chat, phone, and ticket-based emails.
- Email, landing pages, and web push notifications
- Professional templates and images to create emails
- Behavioral automation
- Cart abandonment/purchase tagging
- Segment and target customers
- Advanced audience/account analytics
Mailchimp is widely popular for its forever free email marketing plan making it the best option for businesses that are just starting out.
Mailchimp’s pro features are powerful and affordable for marketers of all sizes, whether you’re a blogger, local business, or a company with off-the-charts growth.
For example, you can create beautiful landing pages to convert your visitors into subscribers and paying customers.
Connecting Mailchimp to your WordPress website or eCommerce store is a breeze. You can also find hundreds of integrations with apps you already use.
Mailchimp also offers pre-built templates and readymade segments so that you can create professional emails in an instant.
- Build emails, social ads, and landing pages from one place.
- Smart audience management tools
- Flexible templates
- AI-powered creative assistant
- Data, insights, and recommendations
GetResponse is an email marketing software that allows you to grow your email list with beautiful emails and high-converting signup forms.
With their modern and beautiful user interface, getting your email newsletter campaign up and running is easy.
Aside from email marketing, GetResponse is bundled with many online marketing features that help you grow your business. For example, you can create and host webinars on your site, build beautiful landing pages to turn visitors into customers, and more.
GetResponse also publishes a lot of useful marketing resources such as courses, whitepapers, and videos that walk you through different aspects of email marketing.
If you’re looking for an email marketing software that comes with a beautiful and fast user interface, then GetResponse might be the right solution for you.
- Drag-and-drop email creator with premade layouts and sections
- Automated series and triggered email sequences
- Perfect Timing and Time Travel delivery tools
- Readymade custom segments and dynamic content
- Product blocks to sell or win back customers
If you’re looking to build an email list on a tight budget, then you might want to consider MailerLite.
MailerLite lets you grow your email list for free until you reach 1,000 subscribers.
They provide you with advanced technologies to attract your visitors and convert them into subscribers, such as landing pages, popups, and easy-to-use form builders.
Plus, their drag and drop editor lets you create professional-looking emails easily.
- Choose between drag & drop, rich-text, or custom HTML editor
- Engage visitors with websites, landing pages, pop-ups, and embedded forms
- Monetize newsletters with a recurring subscription
- Seamless marketing integrations
- Advanced targeting features
MailerLite is best for users who need a simple solution to grow their email list. If you’re on a tight budget, then we strongly recommend MailerLite.
How to Grow Your Email List FAST!
Most email marketing services let you create signup forms that you can add to your site so visitors can subscribe.
These forms are usually a simple template that’s easily missed by visitors so your email list may grow but slowly.
Instead, you’ll want to target your visitors at the right time and place with stunning offers they can’t refuse. You could offer a free eBook, checklist, guide, or any other lead magnet. And if you’re running an eCommerce store, you can add a discount or freebie to their purchase if they sign up for your newsletter.
Article credit: isitwp.com